Wednesday, June 27, 2012

First Blog Post!

Hello World!!
I'm Christina Taylor, this is my VERY FIRST blog.
Never really blogged before, so don't judge me too hard.
I am 21 years old. I'm from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. No, I don't live in a Tee pee.
I am a Hair Stylist. I've been doing hair for almost a year in the salon (September will mark my first year).
I am going back to school part time to get my Master Instructor License. That will take me forever and a day to get it done.
The reason I am starting this blog is because I am starting the Body By Vi 90 day challenge and want to document of progress. I'm sure I will talk about plenty more things so I don't want this blog to be JUST about the program.
Anyways, I hope to meet some awesome people on here and hope you don't get bored reading my blog.
If you do, let me know. I can spice it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment